2-Stage Lead, Cyst & Chemical Reducing Water Filter
- $ 65 22 65.22
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
This water filter combines two filtration technologies to provide cleaner, healthier water for you and your family. Once the system is installed, water passes through a five-micron sediment filter that reduces sand, silt, sediment and rust from the drinking water. The water then passes through a heavy-duty, one-micron coconut shell carbon block filter that reduces lead, parasitic cysts, and chemicals. This specially-formulated filtration process is capable of reducing cryptosporidia, giardia, entamoeba, and toxoplasma, as well as a long list of chemicals--from herbicides and pesticides to disinfection byproducts and gas additives. It is estimated that VOCs (volatile organic chemicals) are present in one-fifth of the nation's water supplies. These contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources, including herbicide and pesticide runoff, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, disinfection byproducts, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry cleaning industry. This premier, two-stage water filtration system keeps you safe from these and other chemicals with its two-stage filtration, so you can turn on the tap with the assurance that you're getting cleaner, healthier drinking water.
- 2-stage filtration system
- Provides cleaner, healthier water for you and the family
- Certified to reduce lead, chemicals and parasitic cysts, such as cryptosporidia, giardia, entamoeba, and toxoplasma from the drinking water
- Also reduces particulates like sands, silt, sediment and rust from the water, as well as chloramines and chlorine taste and odor
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including patented adapt-a-valve, filters and long reach faucet
- Phoenix-based customer service available for questions on the system, installation or service
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationIf any part of your WATTS PREMIER water filtration device is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters ), return unit after obtaining a return authorization, within 1 year of original retail purchase, WATTS PREMIER will repair or, at WATTS PREMIER’S option, replace the system at no charge. For complete warranty details, refer to the system manual.
There is no additional information available for this item.