Augason Farms Emergency Food, Fire & Water Storage Kit - 1 Person - 1 Year
About this item
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
Augason Farms and Sam’s Club have taken the basic 1 Year – 1 Person Emergency Food Storage Kit and added extra items to it for your emergency preparedness needs.
Packed with over 30 different varieties of our delicious food and drink items, the Augason Farms Emergency Food, Fire & Water Storage Kit includes the basics of any emergency kit needs. Along with our food products for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we have included a 50 gallon water storage kit, one case of FireOn firestarter disks, and our Emergency 72 Hour Grab n Go Kit for 2 People.
This is the perfect kit to begin setting up your emergency storage plan, or to add to an existing one. Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind. .
- 30 varieties of food and drink
- Easy to prepare
- Recipes on each can
- No refrigeration needed
- Over 5200 servings of food and drink
- Average of 1124 calories per day
- 50 gallon water storage system
- FireOn Firestarter disks (108 disks)
- Wheat Grinder
- 72 Hour Emergency Grab n Go Pail Kit
Food items included a total of 86 cans of product
Grains, Oats and Rice
3 Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
9 Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
2 Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
3 Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
6 Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
3 Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
1 Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
3 Dehydrated Sweet Peas (20 servings per can)
2 Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
1 Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets and Stems (28 servings per can)
3 Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
3 Lentils (48 servings per can)
1 Dehydrated Diced Red and Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
1 Dehydrated Cross Cut Celery (36 servings per can)
3 Dehydrated Apple Slices (32 servings per can)
3 Freeze Dried Whole Strawberries (18 servings per can)
1 Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
3 Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
3 100% Country Fresh Instant Milk (39 servings per can)
3 Chocolate Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
3 Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
6 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon (flavored) (192 servings per can)
3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 servings per can)
3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 servings per can)
6 Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
1 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
1 Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
2 Buttermilk Pancake Mix (21 servings per can)
1 White Granulated Sugar (595 servings per can)
108 FireOn Firestarter disks
50 Gallon Water Storage Box Kit
FireOn is an easy to use fire-starter and heat source perfect for camping, barbeques, fireplaces, wood stoves, or in any emergency kit. Made in the USA and from all natural, 100% recycled, environmentally-friendly components, a FireOn disk will burn for up to 30 minutes and can be added to any other fuel source to provide the heat you need. Ideally suited for outdoor use, they are water repellent and wind-resistant, and can be lit effortlessly with a match. For shorter burn times, the disk may be broken apart and used with no possibility of flare-up, FireOn disks light and burn slow and steady.
- Safe to store in your home or garage
- Ideal for emergency storage
- Lights quickly with no flare-up
- Water repellent
- Burns in gusts of up to 30 mph
- Perfect for cooking during a power outage
- Use in a well ventilated space
- Made in the USA
Store.Me Water Storage Kit
The Store.Me Water Solutions Boxes and Liners Kit is a convenient and inexpensive modular water storage system. The individual boxes are stackable and even slip easily under your bed, anywhere you have the space to store water for an emergency situation. The extra-sturdy cardboard boxes, with handle holes for easy handling, give this system structure; the strong food-grade Mylar liners securely hold the water. Store.Me boxes are shipped flat and unassembled, but are simple to put together. Each box is easily assembled with a liner inside, weighing in at about 40 pounds when filled. Each liner has a spout for convenient filling with a thumb lever valve for dispensing. This water storage system is a great addition to any emergency kit.
The Store.Me Water Solutions Boxes and Liners - 50 gallon consists of 10 boxes with 10 liners, each with a 5-gallon capacity, for a total kit capacity of 50 gallons.
- Are shipped flat and require simple assembly
- Ideal for locations with limited storage space
- Easy to stack and store
- Easy to fill and rotate*
*Water in containers should be rotated every 6 months. Do not overfill liners. Take care to not moisten boxes.
Augason Farms 72 Hour-2 Person Emergency Pail
- 8 Varieties of food
- 13,650 total calories
- Average of 2275 calories per day per person
- 79 servings
- Up to 20 year shelf life*
- 15 additional emergency tools
- No refrigeration needed
- Easy to prepare foods
- Great for camping and everyday use
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 2 pouches (20 servings total)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 1 pouch (6 servings)
- Creamy Chicken Rice – 1 pouch (7 servings)
- Honey Coated Banana Slices – 1 pouch (6 servings)
- Dehydrated Apple Slices – 1 pouch (6 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix – 1 pouch (6 servings)
- Pasta Alfredo – 1 pouch (4 servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix – 1 pouch (24 servings)
Additional Tools and Supplies
- FireOn® Fuel – 5 disks
- Portable Folding Stove
- Waterproof Matches – 1 pkg
- 2 Quart Aluminum Kettle
- Water Bottle with Micro-biological filter
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Camping Tool –(2)
- Plastic Measuring Cup – (2)
- Emergency Blankets – (2)
Shelf life varies by product in #10 cans and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened and must be refrigerated
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
Pouches in the sealed pail, have up to 20 years shelf life. Once removed, up to 5 years or “best by” date printed on the pouch, whichever comes first. Opened pouch, 1 year. When properly resealed, briefly opening the pail to examine or remove pouches should have no effect on overall shelf life of the remaining pouches. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
These convenient pouches are nitrogen flushed or contain an oxygen absorber, which is the most effective, long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents. Discard the absorber immediately upon opening.
Most Augason Farms items may ship to you in multiple deliveries from the freight carrier.