Augason Farms Premium Food Storage Kit - 1 Year - 4 Person w/ Bonus Food and Water Storage
Limited Time Special Bonus Offer – A 72 Hour Grab 'n' Go Emergency Food Storage Pail and 4 55-Gallon Water Barrel Storage Containers
The Augason Farms Premium Emergency Food Storage Kit includes the standard 1 Year, 4 Person kit with the addition of our Ready Cuisine entrée favorites such as Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Beef Stroganoff. This family-style kit with over 60 different items ensures a broad selection of foods to choose from. With a shelf life of up to 30 years, it is ideal for long-term storage with plentiful amounts of our finest items for breakfasts, main dishes, desserts, entrées, bakery items and even snacks—enough to feed four people for one year. These products are so good and easy to prepare – you will want to break into your supply and use them every day. Plus we are including a 72-hour Emergency Grab n Go Food Storage Pail with your kit.
The 55-gallon water barrel is a durable container designed for closed water storage. The siphon hose is easy to use and will transfer up to five gallons of liquid per minute. The included Aquamira liquid water treatment drops are ideal for water storage treatment (up to 30 gallons each), and are effective on bacteria, viruses and cysts. No unpleasant aftertaste and meets stringent EPA guidelines.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.View nutrition information here. (PDF)
View Augason Farms Emergency Preparedness Tips. (PDF)
- Feeds 4 people for 1 year
- Feeds 8 people for 6 months
- Feeds 16 people for 3 months
- An average of 1,300 calories per day
- Over 20,700 servings create 4,380 meals
- A shelf life of up to 30 years*
- Recipes on each label
- Quick and easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- Re-sealable plastic lid on each can
- Quality long-term food storage products
- Great for everyday use
The Augason Farms Premium Emergency Food Storage Kit - 1 year - 4 people includes all the food nutrition for four people for a full year at approximately 1,300 calories per day. The kit consists of 372 institutional size (#10) cans, which include:Grains, Oats, and Rice
- 30 - Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 6 - Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)
- 60 - Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 4 - Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 60 - Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
- 2 - Creamy Potato Soup Mix (33 servings per can)
- 2 - Vegetable Stew Blend (40 servings per can)
- 1 - Beef Gravy (38 servings per can)
- 2 - Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 2 - Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 1 - Chicken Bouillon (921 servings per can)
- 6 - Dehydrated Potato Flakes (30 servings per can)
- 2 - Dehydrated Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 2 - Dehydrated Potato Slices (28 servings per can)
- 4 - Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 2 - Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 3 - Dehydrated Cross Cut Celery (36 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Sliced Mushrooms (36 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 1 - Honey Powder (340 servings per can)
- 2 - Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 2 - Honey White Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 1 - Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (no leavening) (31 servings per can)
- 1 - Iodized Salt (1474 servings per can)
- 1 - Shortening Powder (178 servings per can)
- 2 - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 2 - Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 7 - Six Grain Pancake Mix (21 servings per can)
- 1 - Brown Sugar (529 servings per can)
- 2 - White Granulated Sugar (595 servings per can)
- 3 - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 3 - Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 18 - Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
- 4 - Dehydrated Apple Slices (32 servings per can)
- 8 - Country Fresh 100% Real Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (39 servings per can)
- 18 - Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative (93 servings per can)
- 4 - Chocolate Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 1 - Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 1 - Butter Powder (204 servings per can)
- 8 - Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 8 - Beef Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (40 servings per can)
- 8 - Bacon Flavored Bits Vegetarian Meat Substitute (192 servings per can)
- 8 - Chicken Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (41 servings per can)
- 3 - Taco Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (30 servings per can)
- 2 - Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 2 - Lentils (48 servings per can)
- 2 - Baby Lima Beans (44 servings per can)
- 2 - Black Turtle Beans (49 servings per can)
- 2 - Dark Red Kidney Beans (50 servings per can)
- 3 - Apple Delight Drink Mix (103 servings per can)
- 3 - Orange Delight Drink Mix (99 servings per can)
- 4 - Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour (92 servings per can)
- 6 - Spaghetti Marinara with Freeze Dried Beef Entrée (20 servings per can)
- 6 - Freeze-Dried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Entrée (14 servings per can)
- 6 - Asian Style Teriyaki with Freeze Dried Beef Entrée (20 servings per can)
- 6 - Freeze Dried Beef Stroganoff Entrée (14 servings per can)
- 6 - Chili Macaroni with Freeze-Dried Beef Entrée (24 servings per can)
- 4 - 55 gal. Water barrel made from food-grade polyethylene and does not contain BPA (bisphenol A)
- 4 - 6' siphon hose and hand pump
- 8 bottles of Aquamira water treatment drops (4 yr. shelf life)
- 4 bucket/barrel lid opener
- Each barrel has two fittings: 1 - 2" BTR and 1 - 2" NPS
- Food for 1 Person for 12 days, 4 people for 3 days
- 12 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- 203 servings of product combine to make 36 delicious meals
- Average of 2063 calories per day
- Shelf life of up to 25 years* unopened
- No hydrogenated oils, trans fats, or added MSG
- Reusable 4 gallon-sized pail with handle — weighs less than 14 lbs.
- Self-filtering 22 oz. Water Bottle with Microbiological Filter
- FireOn fire starting disk
- Cheesy Broccoli with Rice (18 servings)
- Vegetable Stew Blend (24 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup (18 servings)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (20 servings)
- Instant White Rice (27 servings)
- Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (18 servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup (18 servings)
- Morning Moo’s ® Low Fat Milk Alternative (60 servings)
Self-filtering Water Bottle with Microbiological Filter is the safe and convenient way to drink clear clean tasting water anywhere is the Aquamira® Water Bottle and Filter system. The Aquamira® Water Bottle and Filter system includes a high quality 22 oz. (650ml) Nalgene® Sport Bottle with a sturdy push pull valve system and polycarbonate flip cap to keep the drinking valve clean. A single filter treats up to 582 refills (100 gallons), and the bottle fits in most bicycle water bottle cages and backpack pockets. The Aquamira® Microbiological Filter is a special thick-walled “porous plastic” filter designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters. Tiny intricate pathways in the filter trap >99.9% of harmful Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other pathogens. Activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste. Miraguard™ Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media. Miraguard™ does not protect users against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms. This lightweight easy-to-use system is ideal for wilderness or adventure travel, daily use at home or work, camping, bicycling, emergency kits and more. It is easy for you and your family to have a continuous supply of safe drinking water.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. Add to any fuel source to start your fire.
Sealed cans and pails, either containing oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed, are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents.
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
Most Augason Farms items may ship to you in multiple deliveries from the freight carrier.Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products. Then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Please refer to the link below for a PDF file that describes what should be arriving in each of the kit boxes.
Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/Pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open please insure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to Government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible.
For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1095 total meals), 1700 calories per day.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur in cans from shipping and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service at 1.888.746.7726 to resolve the issue.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/Pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.