Augason Farms Ultimate Survival Kit (1 year, 4 people)
- $ 4,699 00 4699.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Why We Love This
One year of easy to prepare, home-cooked style foods that taste so good, you'll want to try these recipes now rather than wait for the next emergency. Food storage pail included for you to access food on the go.
Limited Time Offer – Food, Water Storage, and 72-Hour Emergency Pail
- Feeds 4 people for a full year
- Over 1,377 calories average per day
- Over 20,729 servings used to create 4,380 meals
- 4 - 55 Gallon Water Barrel Storage System
- Plus a 72 Hour Grab 'n Go Emergency Food Storage Pail
The Augason Farms Ultimate Survival Kit includes the enough food for 4 people to last one year, plus four 55-gallon water storage kits. This family-style kit with over 60 different items ensures a broad selection of foods to choose from for your daily needs. With a shelf life of up to 30 years, it is ideal for long-term storage with plentiful amounts of the finest items for breakfasts, main dishes, desserts, entrées, bakery items and even snacks—enough to feed four people for one year. These products are so good and easy to prepare—you will want to break into your supply and use them everyday.
Also included is a 72-hour Emergency Grab ‘n Go Food Storage Pail with your kit. Toss this kit in the trunk of your car truck or RV. It will always be there, just in case.
This kit includes four 55-gallon Water Barrel Storage Systems. The 55-gallon water barrel is a durable container designed for closed water storage. The siphon hose is easy to use and will transfer up to five gallons of liquid per minute. The included Aquamira liquid water treatment drops are ideal for water storage treatment (up to 30 gallons each), and are effective on bacteria, viruses and cysts. No unpleasant aftertaste and meets stringent EPA guidelines.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
- Up to a 20 year shelf life on the food
- 42 total servings of product
- 7,680 total calories
- 372 - #10 sized cans of food
- Feeds 4 people for 1 year
- Feeds 8 people for 6 months
- Feeds 16 people for 3 months
- An average of 1,377 calories per day
- Over 20,729 servings create 4,380 meals
- A shelf life of up to 30 years*
- Recipes on each label
- Quick and easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- Re-sealable plastic lid on each can
- Quality long-term food storage products
- Great for everyday use
The Augason Farms Ultimate Survival Kit - 1 year - 4 people includes all the food nutrition for four people for a full year at approximately 1,377 calories per day. The kit consists of 372 institutional size (#10) cans, which include:
Grains, Oats, and Rice
- 30 - Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 6 - Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)>
- 64 - Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 4 - Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 60 - Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
Soups and Gravy:
- 2 - Creamy Potato Soup Mix (33 servings per can
- 2 - Vegetable Stew Blend (40 servings per can)
- 1 – Chicken Gravy (38 servings per can)
- 2 - Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 2 - Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 1 - Chicken Bouillon (921 servings per can
- 6 - Dehydrated Potato Flakes (30 servings per can)
- 2 - Dehydrated Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 2 - Dehydrated Potato Slices (28 servings per can)
- 4 - Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 2 - Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 servings per can)
- 3 - Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 3 - Dehydrated Cross Cut Celery (36 servings per can)
- 1 - Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 1 – Dehydrated Spinach Flakes (45 servings per can)
- 1 - Honey Powder (340 servings per can)
- 2 - Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 2 - Honey White Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 1 - Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (no leavening) (31 servings per can)
- 1 - Iodized Salt (1474 servings per can)
- 1 - Shortening Powder (178 servings per can)
- 2 - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 2 - Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 1 - Brown Sugar (529 servings per can)
- 2 - White Granulated Sugar (595 servings per can)
- 3 - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 7 - Blueberry Pancake Mix (19 servings per can)
- 22 - Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 3 - Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
- 8 - Country Fresh 100% Real Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (39 servings per can)
- 18 - Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative (93 servings per can)
- 4 - Chocolate Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 1 - Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 1 - Butter Powder (204 servings per can)
- 8 - Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 8 - Beef Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (40 servings per can)
- 8 - Bacon Flavored Bits Vegetarian Meat Substitute (192 servings per can)
- 8 - Chicken Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (41 servings per can)
- 3 - Taco Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute (30 servings per can)
- 2 - Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 2 - Lentils (48 servings per can)
- 6 - Black Turtle Beans (49 servings per can)
- 3 - Apple Delight Drink Mix (103 servings per can)
- 3 - Orange Delight Drink Mix (99 servings per can)
- 6 - Spaghetti Marinara with Freeze Dried Beef Entrée (20 servings per can)
- 6 - Freeze-Dried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Entrée (14 servings per can)
- 6 - Asian Style Teriyaki with Freeze Dried Beef Entrée (20 servings per can)
- 6 - Freeze Dried Beef Stroganoff Entrée (14 servings per can)
- 6 - Chili Macaroni with Freeze-Dried Beef Entrée (24 servings per can)
4 - 55 Gallon Water Barrel Storage Systems:
- 4 - 55 gal. Water barrel made from food-grade polyethylene and BPA free
- 4 - 6' siphon hose and hand pump
- 8 bottles of Aquamira water treatment drops (4 yr. shelf life)
- 4 bucket/barrel lid opener
- Each barrel has two fittings: 1 - 2" BTR and 1 - 2" NPS
72 Hour Grab n Go Pail includes:
- 5 different food items:
- Chicken with Rice
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- Honey Coated Bananas
- Dehydrated Apple Slices
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Included survival items:
- FireOn Fuel Disks-5
- Portable Folding Stove
- Waterproof Matches
- 2qt Kettle with lid
- Kettle Clamp handle
- Water Bottle with Filter
- 6 in 1 Multi-function camping tool
- Plastic measuring cup
- 7 in 1 survival whistle
- First aid Kit
Augason Farms products contain oxygen absorbers to help maintain product safety, freshness, and extend shelf life by removing excess oxygen from the package.
Best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55-70°F (ideal humidity of 15%).
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables: 30 years
- Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur in cans from shipping, and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue: 1.888.746.7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 15022 means the can was produced in 2015 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.