Centurion Series by Generac - 15,000 Watt Automatic Standby Generator
by Centurion | Item #: 35634 | Model #: 6281 | (2) |
Price includes shipping
- $ 3,499 00
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
The #1 selling home standby generator provides back-up power to a home's essential circuits in the event of a power outage. Automatic, hands free protection 24/7, providing power within seconds of the power outage.
Generator runs on liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG)
- 24/7 Automatic power protectin you can trust
- Pre-packaged, pre-wired, and air-cooled sytem
- True Power™ technology for confident operation of sensitive electronics, equipment and appliances.
- NEW Nexus® Controller with user-friendly digital controls
- Remote maintenance LEDs
- Battery voltage display
- Engine hour display
- External common fault alarm.
- Removable front panel for easy maintenance and serviceability.
Generac Smart Switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution™ Controller. The 200 amp open transition switch is available for service equipment rated configurations.
200 amp Generac Smart Switch is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint. The Heavy Duty Generac Contactor is a UL recognized device, designed for years of service. The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions, and transfer commands. Smart switches are covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Through the use of Digital Power Management technology (DPM), the switch has the capability to truly manage two air conditioning loads with no additional hardware. When used in tandem with the Power Management Module (PMM) starter kit, individual PMMs can be used to intelligently manage up to four more additional loads.
- Automatic, hands-free backup power supply for home or business.
- Kicks in within fifteen seconds of determining power loss. Your life won't miss a beat.
- Powered by Generac's OHVI® engine designed specifically for generators. Lasts three to four times longer than many competitive engines.
- Easiest installation and best value on the market – pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch. Includes mounting pad.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode for a weekly self test that's quieter than other brands.
- The most environmentally friendly generator on the market consumes less fuel and releases fewer emissions.
50.25"L x 27.27"W x 44.5"H
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information3 Year manufacturer's limited warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.