APC BN1350G Battery Backup/Surge Protector
- $30 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends July 08
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $159.67
- $ 129 67
- Free Pickup
About this item
APC BN1350G “Green” UPS
With 10 outlets, 5 battery backed up and 5 surge protection only, the BN1350G (1350VA/810 watts) provides continuous battery back-up to protect your computer's sensitive data through severe brownouts and complete blackouts. The BN1350G also provides surge protection for all connected electronic devices along with a coax and Ethernet line. With USB connectivity, the BN1350G also allows you to gracefully shutdown your computer to save your critical electronic documents.
What make the BN1350G “Green”?
In APCs constant drive to be a leading socially responsible company, we have also developed this unit to be environmentally friendly, or "Green". The BN1350G includes a unique feature known as the Master/Control outlets. As a current sensing outlet, the master outlet will turn off the 3 controlled outlets when the device plugged in to it is turned off, typically the computers CPU. Therefore, rather than sending those devices into a hibernate mode, this will completely turn off the “vampire loads” of periphery devices such as printers, external hard drives and speakers and save up to $48 annually in electricity costs. The BN1350G also a high efficiency charger in order to optimize its power use, meets the strictest global environmental standards and utilizes packaging made entirely from recycled materials.
- Model Number - BN1350G
- Output Capacity - 1350VA / 810 Watts
- Output Voltage / Frequency (On utility) - 120V / 50/60Hz +/- 3%
- Output Voltage / Frequency (On battery) - 115V +/-8%, 50 or 60 Hz +/- 1hz
- Output Connections - 10 total NEMA 5-15R outlets: 5 battery backup & surge, including 1 “master” outlet 5 surge protection only, including 3 “controlled” outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - 94-107v +11.5%
- Waveform Type - Stepped Approximation to Sine Wave
- Input Voltage / Frequency - 120V / 50/60 Hz +/- 3%
- Maximum Input (Amps) - 12A (15A circuit breaker)
- Input Connection - 5 ft cord with right angle plug (NEMA 5-15P right angle)
- AC Power Surge Protection
- All outlets
- Data Line Surge Protection
- Analog phone line, RJ-11 (single line, 2-wire) or RJ-45 (ethernet). Coaxial protection. For phone, fax, modem, DSL, ethernet or cable applications.
- Battery Type - Maintenance-free, sealed lead-acid battery, leakproof
- Power-saving Outlets - 1 Master battery back-up outlet, controlling 3 power-saving surge protected outlets.
- Controlled outlets are automatically turned off when the master outlet senses that the connected device is shutdown or in power-saving mode.
- AVR bypass - Automatically bypasses AVR transformer when utility power is good, reducing energy losses and saving power.
- LCD - Multifunction LCD provides instant status updates and event alerts
- Alarms - Visual and audible alarms
- Auto-Shutdown Software
- PowerChute Personal Edition (with USB communications)