Wolfgang Puck 12 Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set
About this item
This Professional quality cookware set was designed for years of culinary use. Constructed of hand anodized aluminum for superior heat conductivity with a premium POFA free nonstick coating that provides ease in use and hassle-free cleanup.
Renowned chef and restaurateur, Wolfgang Puck, demands the highest standards in his kitchen and his line of professional quality hard anodized cookware was designed with the same 5 star standards.
This comprehensive cookware set features an array of pots and pans to accomplish any kitchen task from sautéing to baking to simmering and beyond. Each piece is constructed of heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum which can be used on any stovetop including induction. Aluminum distributes heat uniformly across the cooking surface, guaranteeing superb results with every use. The interior of the cookware features Eterna nonstick from top coating manufacture Whitford. This ultra-durable nonstick coating provides superior stick resistance and makes cleanup a breeze.
Backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty you can rest assured you will be whipping-up dishes in your Wolfgang Puck cookware for years to come.
- 12 Piece Set Includes: 1.5qt Saucepan with Glass Cover, 3qt Saucepan with Glass Cover, 8’’ Skillet, 10’’ Skillet, 3.3qt Sauté Pan with Glass Cover
- 12’’ Everything Pan with Glass Cover, 8qt Stockpot with Glass Cover.
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum constriction provide excellent heat conductivity.
- Features an stainless steel base which provides added durability and is induction stovetop compatible.
- Dishwasher safe exterior coating.
- Tempered glass covers allow you to easily view the contents and feature a stylish wide edge stainless steel rim.
- Stainless steel cast handles are double riveted for added strength and durability.
- Eterna nonstick interior is the most durable and longest lasting nonstick
- from top coating manufacturer Whitford.
- Eterna has 10 times the release of competitive coatings and lasts 3 times
- longer in accelerated cooking tests.
- Oven safe and great for baking.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer