10' x 12' Cedar Pergola
- Free Pickup
About this item
The outdoor Cedar Pergola provides a distinctive focal point for your backyard or patio.
The Cedar Pergola from Leisure Time Products is a beautiful addition to your backyard or patio. This pergola will give your patio wonderful, shaded, natural beauty that will let you enjoy hours of relaxation. Made of 100% cedar which is naturally decay and insect resistant, the Cedar Pergola helps define an outdoor space while allowing you to fully enjoy the outdoors. The inside dimensions are 7' x 9' with headroom of 6' 7" so all your patio furniture will fit nicely underneath. Our patent pending anchor system allows you to easily anchor the Cedar Pergola in place even on concrete. All hardware needed for assembly is included. All wood is pre-cut, drilled, and stained; ready for assembly.
- Sculptured beams provide an airy and sturdy cover
- Sturdy 5 1/2" cedar upright posts with diagonal braces make a strong structure
- Arbor top dimensions: 12' w x 10' d
- Post-to-post dimensions inside: 7' x 9'
- Headroom underneath: 6' 7"
- 6”x 6” Upright Posts
- 2”x6” Beams
- Safe-T-Fuse Fastener System
- Do it Yourself. Easy to Assemble Kit.
- 2UV Brown Stain (BRN-2UV)
- Includes Durable Resin Foot with Concrete Anchors
- Unique foot covers hide anchors
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay, rot, and insect resistant (No chemical additives)
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained, and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- Detailed assembly manual
For additional questions or concerns regarding this item, please contact Leisure Time at 1.800.765.4138
12' W x 10’ D x 8' H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Large-Item Delivery - Curbside
5-year pro-rated for all wood parts.
All other parts and components have a 1-year warranty. Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues. We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.