1080 CFM Power Attic Vent
- $ 56 47 56.47
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
1080 CFM Power Attic Roof Mount Ventilator has a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, an adjustable automatic thermostat, and a galvanized steel flange and Weathered Grey powder coat finish dome. Its purpose is to ventilate hot air from the attic and pull in cooler air through undereave or soffit vents to lower attic temperatures.
- 1080 Cfm ventilates up to a 1600 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 600 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
27" x 10" x 27"