105-Watt Monocrystalline PV Solar Panel for RV's, Boats and 12-Volt Systems
The GS-S-105-Fab8 uses high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells (approx. 18%) to provide more power than any other panel in its class. As one part of a complete solar solution, this panel can be used to produce power for a wide variety of virtually maintenance free, off-grid applications.
At 105-Watts, the Grape Solar GS-S-105-Fab8 is the most powerful solar panel in its class. Whether you use just one panel or connect several of them together, you can generate clean, quite, renewable energy where you need it, when you need it.<br> <br> Grape Solar panels are constructed with high efficiency solar cells (approx. 18%) made from quality silicon material for high module conversion efficiency and long term output stability and reliability. High transmittance, low iron tempered glass is used for durability and enhanced impact resistance. A special coating on the glass helps repel rain and snow for a virtually maintenance free energy source.
- Perfect for RV's, Boats, cabins and other 12-volt off-grid applications
- Positive and negative leads equipped with watertight MC4 connectors
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperatures and weak lighting conditions
- Can withstand snow and wind loads greater than 50 lbs per square foot
- Unique anodized, aluminum frame design includes drainage and mounting holes for easy installation
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards
- Special PV glass is coated to repel snow and rain
- Strong low iron glass can withstand hail up to 1.1" traveling up to 50 MPH
- Two diode junction box for enhanced performance
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.