1000W Quartz Infrared Heater
- Free Pickup
About this item
A four-element quartz infrared heater.
The dual heat settings of our 1000W quartz infrared heater provides heat only where and when needed, and is designed to heat up to 1,000 square feet of unobstructed space. LifeSmart heaters produce safe, clean, economical heat by utilizing its four infrared quartz elements, delivering ultimate comfort by keeping the heat virtually even from head to toe.
Copper wrapped infrared elements are confined inside a fire-proof heat exchanger, while the outside remains cool to the touch, making the heater safe near pets and small children. The whisper-quiet fan distributes, circulates and recycles heated air from floor to ceiling, making this 1000W heater cost efficient to operate and maintain. This heater will not burn, dry out or pollute the air with impurities, but help to preserve the humidity level and air quality important to breathing comfort and personal health.
The solid oak, cherry stain cabinet is crafted and stylishly inspired by the Amish method of furniture making. The accent black front panel surrounds the large LED display and thermostatic controls for timer and temperature. For added convenience, a remote control is included. Caster wheels enable easy portability from room to room.
- Furniture grade crafted oak cabinet with cherry stain finish and black accent front panel
- 4 copper-wrapped infrared quartz elements rated at 20,000 hours
- LED display and controls for timer and temperature
- Temperature range 50-90°F
- Timer settings 0-8 hours; set at 0, heater will run continuously
- Safety overheat shutoff
- Two heat settings: low for up to 500 sq. ft.; high for up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1,000W on high setting; equivalent to 5,100 BTUs
- Quiet, single high output scroll fan (NOTE: when heater is turned off, fan will continue to run for several minutes until cooled down)
- Easy to clean lifetime washable filter
- Electrical service: 110V/15 amp, 1000W, includes 6' cord
- For indoor use only
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days