10' x 14' Arrow Sheridan Vinyl-Coated Steel Shed
This vinyl-coated steel shed is easy to assemble and offers plenty of headroom (7' tall) and storage capacity (852 cu. ft.).
This storage unit features a spacious roof design that has a deluxe vinyl-coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability. The premium vinyl-coated steel is five times thicker than standard finishes. Don't worry this storage unit is easy to assemble and offers plenty of headroom (7' tall) and storage capacity (852 cu. ft.).
View additional information on this product here. (PDF)
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- Five times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Low cost storage solution
- Almond color with meadow green trim
Curbside Delivery Information via common carrier
- This product ships to the 48 contiguous states only. Estimated delivery time is within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are available during normal business hours and span a 4-hour period. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out. Extraordinary delivery requirements may create additional delivery charges.
- Signature is required for delivery, but before accepting and/or signing for your delivery, please inspect your order thoroughly. If the packaging appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill or refuse the delivery as damaged. If you discover concealed or internal damage after unpacking your item(s), please contact Sam's Club Member Service at 1.888.746.7726 within 5 business days of receipt of your order. This will help SamsClub.com improve and expedite your return/replacement experience.
Warranty Information15 years limited
Arrow Group Industries, Inc. warrants that this storage building will not fail due to rusting through of the material for the period warranted in the owner’s manual. We will replace any part found to be perforated by rust under normal use and service within that period. For this warranty to be in effect the building must be maintained as directed in the Owner's Manual; roof and perimeter of base must be kept clear of leaves, grass and other debris. Claims under this warranty should be made by sending the part (or clear photograph) with proof of purchase, transportation charges prepaid to: Customer Service Department Arrow Group Industries, Inc. Breese, Illinois 62230 U.S.A.
This warranty is limited to replacement of defective parts. Labor charges and all other incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or the implied warranties of merchantability.
There is no additional information available for this item.