GE Energy SmartŪ LED 10-Watt Indoor Flood Light
GE introduces an LED BR30 size downlight that will keep you from changing lightbulbs in those hard to reach places. This long life, low energy product will save you $90 in energy costs over its 13.7 average year life.
It uses just 10 watts to replace a 65 watt incandescent bulb. Set the mood with this dimmable bulb that on average costs just $1.20 per year to operate.
GE provides you a five year warranty on the performance of this bulb.
- BR30 size indoor LED floodlight
- Replaces 65 watt BR30 floodlight using only 10 watts
- Save $90 in energy costs over life of bulb
- Bulb life 13.7 years based use of three hours per day
- Estimated energy cost per year just $1.20
- Brightness of 700 lumens
- Color temperture of 2700K
- Rated for 15,000 hour life
- Soft white light
4.12" x 6.2" x 9.25"
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to last 5 years based on three hours use per day
There is no additional information available for this item.