Ready Seafood Live Maine Lobster (1.5 lb. ea., 12 lobsters)
- $ 316 00 316.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Live Maine lobsters
- Wild caught from the Gulf of Maine
- Each lobster is individually handled with care
- All Ready Seafood products are USDC Certified
- Free Express Overnight Shipping
Enjoy the ultimate seafood experience with lobsters from Maine. Ready Seafood’s lobsters are sustainably harvested from the cold clean waters of the North Atlantic Ocean and delivered fresh to your door. You will receive live lobsters that are ready to be cooked, cracked and enjoyed. These lobsters are so fresh you’ll be able to smell a trace of the crisp salt air of Maine’s scenic coast.
Ready Seafood has an experienced crew working in multiple packing and grading shifts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They have a state-of-the-art, live lobster-holding facility that has the capacity to hold 300,000 pounds of live lobster in refrigerated seawater. This allows the lobsters to stay fresh until the moment they are packed and shipped. Ready Seafood has built a second-to-none traceability program that follows every lobster from where it was harvested to wherever it ends up. They pride themselves on knowing where every lobster comes from so that you are getting the highest quality live Maine lobster available.
Everyone knows that fresh lobster from Maine is delicious, but did you know that lobster meat is healthy as well? One serving of cooked lobster meat (150 g) contains only 135 calories, less than that of skinless chicken breast. Enjoy your lobster and feel good about it too.
Live lobsters arrive fresh in a partitioned air shipped cooler box. Inside the box, gel ice packs help keep the lobsters cool and fresh. Upon arrival, please keep lobsters cool until ready to cook. We recommend cooking them the day that you receive them. Cooking instructions are included.
- Ready Seafood purchases wild caught lobster daily from the Gulf of Maine
- Sophisticated traceability program that follows every lobster from harvest to delivery
- State-of-the-art, live lobster holding facility with refrigerated seawater keeps lobsters fresh
- Lobsters are shipped live and arrive in a partitioned cooler box
- Gel ice packs keep the lobsters cool and fresh
- Cooking instructions included
Shipping and Delivery Information:
- Item ships Monday through Wednesday with Express Overnight Shipping
- Orders received Thursday through Sunday will ship on the following Monday
- Exact delivery date/time may vary
Cooking and Handling Instructions:
- Live lobsters should be cooked the same day they’re delivered or within 24 hours
- Upon delivery, store lobsters in a cool environment—refrigerator or a cooler with bagged ice—until ready to cook
- Do not store lobsters in freshwater or directly on freshwater ice
- Do not store lobsters in the freezer
- For more information on cooking and handling, view Ready Seafood's Live Lobster Guide (PDF)