1-3" BitBuddie Dust and Slurry Control System
- $ 36 84 36.84
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The BitBuddie dust and slurry control system is for use with drills, hammer drills and core drills. Fast and easy to use, the BitBuddie dust and slurry control system is held in place by vacuum pressure; no clamps or braces are required. Simply turn on the wet dry vacuum, put the BitBuddie where you want it and you’re ready to drill.
The 1 3/8" size is great for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops or any other place where space is tight. It allows you to drill close to a wall or other obstacle and capture the dust or slurry as it’s made. The 3" BitBuddie is for use with larger-core drills and does an excellent job of capturing dust and slurry to keep the job place clean and protect workers from dangerous airborne dust like silicon and hexavalent chromium.
The BitBuddie is designed to be used with the Dustless Technologies Wet Dry Vacuum, a system that is specifically designed to handle the dust and slurry created in construction sites.
- Captures and vacuums up dust and slurry as it is made
- Vacuum pressure holds it in place – no clamps necessary
- 1 3/8" and 3" sizes
- Compact design for tight places
- Excellent for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops
- Save time and money associated with clean up